1. A big black bear sat on a big black bug (虫子).
2. A big black bug bit a big black bear and made the big black bear bleed blood.
3. A big black bug bit a big black dog on his big black nose!
4. A loyal warrior will rarely worry why we rule.
5. A noise annoys an oyster （牡蛎）, but a noisy noise annoys an oyster more!
6. Ann and Andy's anniversary（周年纪念）is in April.
7. Bake big batches（一炉，一批） of bitter brown bread.
8. Big black bugs bleed blue black blood but baby black bugs bleed blue blood.
9. Black background, brown background.
10. Blake's black bike's back brake （后闸）bracket block （托架垫块）broke.
11. Blue glue gun, green glue gun.
12. Caution: Wide Right Turns
13. Each Easter（复活节） Eddie eats eighty Easter eggs.
14. Elizabeth has eleven elves （elf的复数，小精灵，调皮孩子） in her elm tree（榆树）.
15. Elizabeth's birthday is on the third Thursday of this month.
16. Fresh fried fish, Fish fresh fried, Fried fish fresh, Fish fried fresh.
17. Freshly fried fresh flesh（肉）.
18. Green glass globes （球体）glow （发光发热）greenly.
19. He threw three balls.
20. He threw three free throws.
21. Here's an easy game to play. Here's an easy thing to say:
22. How many cookies could a good cook cook if a good cook could cook cookies? A good cook could cook as many cookies as a good cook who could cook cookies.
23. How many saws（锯） could a see-saw（跷跷板） saw if a see-saw could saw saws?
24. How much oil boil can a gum boil（牙龈脓肿）boil if a gum boil can boil oil?
25. I thought a thought. But the thought I thought wasn't the thought I thought I thought. If the thought I thought I thought had been the thought I thought, I wouldn't have thought so much.
26. I wish I were what I was when I wished I were what I am.
27. I wish to wish the wish you wish to wish, but if you wish the wish the witch wishes, I won't wish the wish you wish to wish.
28. I wish you were a fish in my dish
29. If two witches would watch two watches, which witch would watch which watch?
30. If you notice this notice, you will notice that this notice is not worth noticing.
31. It's not the cough that carries you off（夺去生命）, it's the coffin（棺材） they carry you off !
32. Little red lorry
33. Miss Smith's fish-sauce shop seldom sells shellfish.
34. Never trouble about trouble until trouble troubles you!
35. Nothing is worth thousands of deaths.
36. Picky （挑剔的）people pick Peter Pan Peanut Butter. Peter Pan Peanut is the peanut picky people pick.
37. Ripe white wheat reapers reap（收割） ripe white wheat right.
38. She said she should sit.
39. She sells sea shells on the seashore. The seashells she sells are seashells she is sure.
40. Shut up the shutters（百叶窗） and sit in the shop.
41. Silly sheep weep and sleep.
42. Six shining cities, six shining cities, six shining cities.
43. Six sick sea-serpents（大海蛇） swam the seven seas.
44. Six sleek（脑满肠肥的） swans swam swiftly southwards
45. Stupid superstition（迷信）!
46. The batter with the butter is the batter that is better!
47. The great Greek grape growers（种植者） grow great Greek grapes.
48. The soldier's shoulder surely hurts!
49. There those thousand thinkers were thinking how did the other three thieves go through.
50. There's a sandwich on the sand which was sent by a sane（明智的，理智的） witch.
51. Two tiny tigers take two taxis to town.
52. Very well, very well, very well ...
53. What noise annoys an oyster most? A noisy noise annoys an oyster most.
54. Willie's really weary（疲倦的）.